Sending and Receiving Emails in Yahoo
Sending and receiving emails in Yahoo mail is the best way to share or get documents, files, or attachments up to 25 MB.
To send an email on Yahoo in Browser
- First of all, open Yahoo Mail in a browser
- Sign in to the account by entering your email address and password
- Click on the ‘Compose’ where you can get the folder panel that will appear on the left side of the web page
- Enter the email address of the recipient and if you are sending the email to more than one person
- Press the Tab key on the keyboard just after every recipient
- Finish the subject line, email body, and add any attachments which you want
- After that, click on ‘Send’ that appear at the bottom of the window
- Now, you are set with sending emails using your Yahoo Mail account
Send Email on Yahoo Mail Mobile App
- All you have to do is to start the Yahoo Mail app by tapping on the icon
- Sign in to your account and if you haven’t installed it yet then, install it from Play Store
- Tap on the Compose option appears at the top-right of the screen and the icon will look like a pencil sign
- Enter the email address of and if you are sending the email to multiple people then, press the Enter key after every recipient
Complete the subject line, add any attachments, message body, and after that, tap on ‘Send’ that will be at the top-right of the Window
To receive email on Yahoo in Browser
Receiving Yahoo Mail is not tough as one can easily receive messages from the recipients. Make sure to give the correct email address to the sender so that they won’t do any typo errors. Keep a good internet connection to receive messages/emails on Yahoo Mail.
To know the reason for not receiving emails on Yahoo, the expert will guide you best to give you instant resolution regarding the same.