Sign in and Sign Out: Yahoo Mail
After creating a Yahoo account, all you have to do is to sign in and sign out to a Yahoo mail account using your account credentials.
Sign in to Yahoo using Mobile Browser
- Visit yahoo.com on the Mobile Device
- Tap on the Profile icon that appears on the main interface
- Go to the option Sign In from the page
- Enter the Yahoo ID and then, tap on Next
- Then, enter the password and tap on Sign In
Sign out from a Mobile Browser
- Go to yahoo.com on your Mobile device
- Then, go to your Profile Icon
- Tap on Sign Out
- Sign in from Desktop Browser
- Click on sign-in that will be there at the top of Yahoo Page
- Enter the Yahoo ID and choose to Stay signed in to allow your browser to stay signed in
- After that, click on Next and enter the password and then, click on Sign in
Sign out from Yahoo using a desktop browser
To sign out from the desktop browser, hover over your name that appears at the top of the Yahoo page and, click on Sign Out.
How to Change Yahoo Account Password on Desktop?
You can change Yahoo account password on desktop and for that, you have to –
- Open Yahoo mail by visiting the official website of Yahoo mail in a trusted web browser
- Enter the email address and click on Next and enter the password and then, Sign in
- Click on the Name tab and click on the Account info for opening the Account page
- Click on Account Security and re-enter your login details
- Click on the Change Password link that appears on the upper-right side of the page and if you have turned the Yahoo Account Key on then click on Manage
- After that, click on Disable Account key that will be there at the bottom of the Windows and click on Yes and click on Got it and then, click on Change Password
- Enter the new password two times and then, re-enter it into the Confirm Password text box
- After that, click on the Continue option
Username, account email address, and passwords are very essential to remember because this is the only key to sign in to your Yahoo Mail account. In case, if you have forgotten any of these then, get expert guidance for assistance regarding the same.