Yahoo Mail app for Android
Yahoo mail comes with an app version too and as it is a great service for emailing purposes hence and one can use this mail app on Android devices.
Install Yahoo App on Android
- First of all, go to Google Play Store on the Android device
- Enter ‘Yahoo Mail’ in the search field and tap on Yahoo Mail in the search results
- Tap on Install and tap on open after the downloading is completed
Setup Yahoo Mail Account on Android
When you open the Yahoo Mail app and it will ask you to sign in with your Yahoo account and if you don’t have one, tap on Sign Up to create a new one. Well, you also have the option to sign in with Google but you still need to have a Yahoo account and sign in.
When you log in then, you will be asked to customize the inbox and you can enable Dark Mode and then, select a color to add an attractive theme to your account.
Add Yahoo Mailbox to the App Version
- Open Yahoo mail and tap on the Profile icon that appears at the top left to access the settings
- Tap on Add another mailbox and choose Yahoo Mail then, enter the email address and follow the on-screen instruction
When all is done then, you can see the Yahoo mail account and the new mailbox just down when you tap on the Profile icon
Theme Each Yahoo Mailbox with Color
Yahoo Mail makes the users capable to add an attractive theme to each mailbox with the color choice and Dark mode if you want and to change the color of your email account
- Tap on the Profile icon and go to Settings and Themes
- Tap on the account which you have to change
- Use the color slider to select the perfect color
- After that, tap on Next else, toggle switch to enable or disable Dark Mode
These are a few things that allow you to set up your Yahoo Mail account and you can contact experts for guidance regarding any of the setup procedures.